The Society is a leading publisher in the field of Furniture History and a variety of publications are available for purchase to members and non-members.
Details of available publications and contact details for purchase can be found below. NB The Society hopes to introduce online purchase in 2017 but purchases can still be made as below.
- Index to the Dictionary of English Furniture Makers, £20 (members £18)
- Pat Kirkham, The London Furniture Trade 1700-1870, £20
- Francis Bamford, Dictionary of Edinburgh Furniture Makers 1660-1840, £20
- Christopher Gilbert, Pictorial Dictionary of Marked London Furniture 1700-1840, £45
- Nancy Trueblood, A Bibliography of the Printed Works of the Late John Forest Hayward, £2
- Nicholas Goodison, Furniture History: Forty Years On, £7.95 (members £5)
- Jacob Simon, Thomas Johnson’s The Life of the Author, £7.95
- Judith Goodison, Thomas Chippendale the Younger at Stourhead, £6.95
- Makers, Dealers and Collectors: Studies in Honour of Geoffrey de Bellaigue, £24.95
- Simon Swynfen Jervis, John Stafford of Bath and his Interior Decorations, £6.95
- Simon Swynfen Jervis, British and Irish Inventories, £12 (members £10)
- Index volumes for Furniture History Vols I – X £5, XI-XV £5, XVI-XXV £5, XXVI-XXXV £5
- The following back numbers of Furniture History are available for purchase at £20 each plus post and packing (£6.65 for UK addresses, £7.35 for mainland Europe, £8.95 rest of World): XI (1975)-XIX (1983), XXII (1986), XXV (1989)-LI (2015). A full list of articles published in these editions may be found on the Journals page of the website.
All prices are inclusive of post and packing to UK addresses. Overseas despatch extra £5 for surface mail £8 for airmail. Payment may be made by cheque, debit or credit card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard). Please send your remittance together with the numbers (or dates) of the volumes you wish to purchase to the Society’s new Publications Officer, Jill Bace, 21 Keats Grove, Hampstead, London NW3 2RS. Alternatively you can e-mail your order to her at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you an invoice. Orders will be despatched by the Society’s printers upon receipt of payment.